Facebook is one of the most popular social networking platforms. We can easily find our friends and share our status with our friends on Facebook. It has also become the most popular search tool. We can easily see anybody’s profile on Facebook.
If we want to search for our friends, the first and easiest solution to our minds is to use Facebook. People also want to know who is recently viewed our Facebook profile. It’s a human tendency to know who is interested in your profile.
It doesn’t provide such a feature as it is against Facebook policies and violates them. There are numerous Facebook tricks and apps that claim that they can inform you about who has viewed your Facebook profile and taken advantage of your unawareness.
All these apps are spam, and their only purpose is to steal your information. Here we will discuss a few famous methods that claim to be working to find who views your Facebook profile accurately and securely. Just give them a try.
Possible Ways To Check Who Views Your Facebook Profile?
Method 1:- Chrome Profile Visitor Extension.
The only way to know this information is through Chrome Profile Visitor Extension. This Chrome extension works 100 percent. But you can only know about those profile visitors who have already installed this Chrome extension and view your profile through the Chrome browser. This Chrome extension is totally ads-free. So let’s start informing your friends about this Chrome extension.
Steps to view your profile visitor
1. First of all, download and install the Chrome extension from the Download Link.
2. Now log in with your Facebook account using the Chrome browser.
3. You will see an extra visitor Tab next to the home option.
4. Click on the visitor Tab. You will see all the recent visitors of your profile with time.
Also Check:- How To Delete All Facebook Messages At Once
Method 2:- Use the View Page Source Option.
- Open your Facebook timeline by logging into your FB account and copy the link Facebook.com/xyz.
- Now view this page source by right-clicking the mouse and clicking the view page source option.
- Now press control+ f to find some text on the page.
- Now type InitialChatFriend list in the search box.
- After this text, we will see a list of FB ids in numbers.
- Now open Facebook.com and paste the first id number with “/.” For example, Facebook.com/123456.
- The first id is the id of a person who often visits your Facebook profile.
So we hope you like these amazing tricks to know who views your Facebook profile and don’t forget to share it with your friends.