Facebook is the most commonly used and most addicting social networking platform ever. We make friends and share our feeling, through status and messages. Facebook is best to spend time chatting with friends.
Even we chat and side by side, we read some interesting stories in the news feed — that why we all love Facebook most. But the only main reason behind maximum users who are using Facebook is, they love to chat with their old friends or friend who is living at a long distance.
Facebook has lots of features like we play Facebook games and even do many other activities. Facebook is working hard to develop new tools, and many users experience better. As we all know, there is the simple law of live ‘more things we have; more issues will be there.’
Facebook has a vast number of bugs that are not even fixed for a long time, like we explained flaws like hiding the last name on Facebook. Also, we can run several scripts to access many features as recently we share in popular Facebook hacks.
Today we will discuss the method to delete all Facebook messages at once as we all know that words are individual portions and are a susceptible area. We share many daily routines works, habits, and even share out personal images, passwords, or many other things that we can manage to share publicly.
Even Lovers enjoy to chat on Facebook, but in some conditions, we are in serious trouble, and we don’t have time to delete all messages one by one. To remove all conversion, it takes considerable time.
If we have too many friends, then it becomes the most challenging part to delete all messages. So don’t worry, here we are going to discuss the technique.
How To Delete All Facebook Messages At Once.
- First Of all, we all need to install the extension into our web browser, which will help to delete all Facebook messages at once?
- So here is the extension for Google Chrome.
- Download them according to your browser where you want to use them.
- After installing any of the above-given extensions now proceed for further instructions.
- Login to your Facebook account, of which you want to delete all messages.
- Now visit the Inbox portion, and you will see all the messages from the recent and previous conversation of all friends is visible.
- Now click on the icon, which will be visible at the top side of the URL bar.
- When you click the icon, it prompt the message for you to confirm that you want to analyze and delete all Facebook messages.
- After that, click on the Load Older Threads button to delete conversion for the rest of the friends.
- It will hardly take 10-20 sec to complete all tasks of deletion.
In Conclusion, we hope you enjoy this fantastic way to delete all Facebook messages at once. Don’t forget to share it with others. For any assistance, feel free to comment below.
How to delete all Facebook messages at once on android,
how to delete facebook messages all at once 2018,
facebook message cleaner,
how to delete facebook messages permanently,
how to delete all Facebook messages at once on android 2018 single one-click script code, Mozilla Firefox, google chrome extension,
Delete all messages on messenger chat on android, iPhone.
Remove conversation chat in the Facebook messenger app.