Facebook set up a new milestone as a social networking platform. Besides, there many more platforms to interact with people. But it is all one pack of all features. We can connect with others and as we can do business on Facebook.
Most commonly, we use to connect via groups and pages. Pages are mostly likes used by brands and celebrities if you want to create then checkout easy guide to grow the Facebook page. People create groups to connect with people of similar interests.
Facebook groups are like a community place for discussion and selling things. Facebook groups are of three types that may be open, closed, and secret. So we can easily create and be a part of any group.
But sometimes we create a group and then our mind changes, and we want to remove all members from a Facebook group at once but as we know their no option on Facebook to remove and delete at once. If you want to delete Facebook groups quickly but don’t worry, here is the solution.
How To Remove All Members From Facebook Group?
As we all are aware that there is no option to delete Facebook. So to proceed with that process, we have to remove each person from that group. And, make the group deletion option visible.
But another significant issue is there even no option to remove all members at once from the Facebook group. So we need to remove manually than one by one.
No doubt that task will be better if having a few hundred otherwise, this task going to be time-consuming. To solve this panic situation, just below-given steps.
- First of all, open that Facebook group that you want to delete.
- Now Switch to the member’s tab from the navigation.
- All group list will be visible and make sure you this from an account having admin privileges.
- Now right-click anywhere and click on Inspect element or press the F12 button from the keyboard.
- Now Copy every code given in this Script.
- After that switch to the console tab and paste a copied script and press enter as shown below.
- Without a few removal processes will begin, and it will go to take time to depend on total members. So it’s better to leave it as it is until it’s done.
Also Check:- How To Add Friends To Facebook Easily
How To Delete Facebook Group. ?
- After Removing all friends from the group refresh it. Now only admin id will be left.
- Click on leave group, and a popup will appear to leave and delete the group.
Hence, we suggest you be very careful. Do not start this process unless you have made up your mind and are very sure that you want to delete your Facebook group. Because once it did, it cannot be recovered. So make sure you have a backup of all the vital information, files & photos to avoid inconvenience later.
In Conclusion, we hope that this guide will be helpful for you to remove all members from the Facebook group and also able to delete the Facebook group permanently. You can also share your thoughts in the comments below.