Sharing videos on Facebook is the best part of spreading tutorials or ideas with people. As we use YouTube and many other videos sharing services where we can only watch videos online but not able to download them.
But from all other services videos can be downloadable with an Internet download manager (IDM). For Facebook videos IDM doesn’t work so to download Videos is not possible directly. Due to Facebook privacy, normal downloading software is not able to download videos from Facebook.
So Don’t worry here is the solution to this problem. If you want to download Facebook videos easily then follow the below-given steps.
How To Download Videos From Facebook.
- Firstly Open your Video on Facebook which you want to download.
- Then You have to copy the link to the Video from the URL Bar.
- Now Open the Online Download service Downvids.com or en.savefrom.net.
- Here we have only explained the steps for downvids.com. The process is almost the same for savefrom.net also.
- Then the Video URL in the Box and click on the Download button.
- If you want video in HD quality then simply tick the box before getting the download link.
- Then Download this video button will appear. simply right click on the button and Save it.
YouTube Video Tutorial
You can use this service to download videos from Facebook. If you have any doubt must leave your comment.