Facebook is the best social networking site as we know and they always try to make more facebook simple for use and try introducing what is treading or what the people want. But Facebook has some policies & guidelines for correctly using their features and options without producing spams.
Facebook usage terms never allow any account to use any feature excessively. But nowadays Facebook has built the best and responsive help center. Now for many of the features which are not publicly available, you can request Facebook Customer help support for the solution.
Today we are going to discuss another feature from the Facebook help support team after a request to change Facebook profile name after crossing the limit. As per rule, you are eligible to change the name for a particular account 4,5 times only.
After crossing the limit you are not able to change your Facebook profile name again. You are only able to change the name from 5 listed names. So don’t worry if you have crossed the limit and want to change your Facebook profile name.
Then no need to worry you have another chance to get your real name back on your personal account. There are several most popular Facebook hacks about which users are not aware of. Provide many features that help a lot. Today here we will discuss how to change Facebook profile name after limit.
Also Check:- How To Change Name On Facebook
How To Change Facebook Profile Name After Crossing Limit.
- One government or any Id Proof which shows your image and name clearly.
- Choose your own Profile pic same as that person in id person.
- A little bit of common sense also.
Change Facebook Profile Name Request Form.
- Make sure that your account change name limit is full from account settings. They show this message.
“You can’t update your name right now because you’ve already changed it too many times”
- If you want to request then you need to fill the Facebook official form to request a change name.
- Open this form from that account whose name you want to change.
- Now you need to enter the accurate information in the request form.
- Enter the accurate First, middle, and then last new name in a form that you want.
- Then select the reason for changing the name.
- Then upload an Image of your correct document which clearly shows the name you are using.
- Next, click on the send button and wait for a week for request approval.
Sometimes Facebook doesn’t accept request change name requests and they may mention the reason in your email. So try to resolve the issue if possible then again try to change your Facebook profile name.
In conclusion, we hope this article will be helpful to you. For any suggestions or queries, feel free to write to us in the comments below.