Facebook pages are the place for connecting with People. Facebook is the largest social media where you can connect with others in three different ways via profile, groups, and pages. In the personal account, we can chat with our friends, share status but the accounts have limited access and you can only add 5000 maximum.
After that, you aren’t able to add more friends but your fans only can subscribe to you. Groups are the close communities where you can add friends and group members can also add their friends.
Groups can be public, private, or secret but overall groups are just for communities. On the other hand, Facebook has an option to create Fans or Business page. Pages play an important role in the growth of our network. The public is free to like our Page to easily connect with us.
Pages have no limitations on likes so it depends on you how much likes you can get. All big celebrities, brands, businesses, websites, and other famous things have Facebook fan pages.
Facebook is now playing a great role in the growth of business and many companies start investing in Facebook pages to reach more audiences and with help to make their network more strong and popular.
Every Newbie always wants to create their own page but sometimes they are unable to find the option to create their new Facebook page. It is not so difficult to create a Facebook page but accurately creating them is also necessary. Always add accurate information on your page.
Features of a Facebook page.
For brands, famous personalities, as well as organizations, Facebook pages, are a great way to connect with the general public and followers. Hence, here are some of the features and working on a Facebook page.
1. Pages allow mass one-way content sharing. This means your fans will be able to see your updates while you wouldn’t need to see them.
2. Facebook pages offer a feature to see the reach of your posts. You can analyze your popularity with this.
3. You can also sponsor your post to make it reach to more public.
4. You can get your page verified by Facebook. If your page is verified, a blue tick appears adjacent to your page name. This means that your page is official and recognized as original by Facebook.
5. As a page administrator, you can use the Facebook mentions app to track all the activities of your page as well as manage it from anywhere.
6. Hence, Facebook pages allow you to represent your brand, or cause in a very professional way without putting your personal information at risk.
How To Create A Facebook Page.?
1. First all click on the Create New Page button from the sidebar or Visit Here.
2. Then Six boxes will appear and Make sure that you have selected an accurate category. Choosing the Wrong category may affect your page reach and likes. Available categories are
- Local Business or Place.
- The company, Organization, And Institution.
- Brand or Products.
- Artist, Band, or Public Figure.
- Cause or Community.
3. After Selecting Accurate type click on the Get Started button.
4. Then add Information like About, Website, page username, and add also Profile picture.
5. Now your new page is successfully created.
Settings To Do After Creating a Facebook Page.
- After creating a New page always add a profile picture and cover photo.
- Then Go to Page Settings and add the information in boxes that are showing missing information error.
- Basic Necessary Details are Address, Short Description, email, website if applicable.
- Always Choose the Right Page category so you will be shown on similar pages.
- Always Add accurate 3 subcategories it helps for better visibility in search.
In conclusion, these are a few instructions and settings for newbies who want to create a Facebook page accurately. If you have any questions please leave your comments.