Android smartphone has huge demand in market due to its low price and smart features. Android smart phones can be used as a multipurpose device. We can use it for playing games, watching videos and surfing fast Internet. But each and every mobile is identically different. Every mobile phone has a unique IMEI number attached to its hardware to uniquely identified it on a network. Some time we lost our mobile phone by mistake or our phone is theft by someone. In order to find our device we need it’s IMEI number. But if don’t have IMEI number we can’t proceed further to find it after theft. So its important to find imei number of lost android phone. Because without it our mobile service provider is also unable to blacklist our mobile without its IMEI number. So in this article we are going to explain about ways to get IMEI number without phone.
How To Find IMEI Number Of Lost Android Phone. ?
Method 1st:- IMEI Number From Personal Settings Of Google Account.
- It must be required to login your Android smartphone with a Google account.
2. Now we just need a place with Internet connection or a smartphone with Internet access.
3. Now open your phone or Computer browser and type the following URL. “www.google.com/settings/dashboard“, hit enter.
4. Login to your Google account which is logged in your Android smartphone.
5. Now you will see Google Dashboard containing all the information of your Google account.
6. Now click on the Android option. Now you will see all the list of your smart phones linked to your Google account with their name and IMEI numbers.
Method 2nd:- IMEI Number From Device Box.
Whenever we purchase device it comes in well packed box. Each box contain few information on backside. So its important to note it down or keep box safe. To find IMEI number just read all details given on box you will surely get as shown below.
Also Check:- Apps To Track Lost Android Phone
How To Find IMEI On Android Phone ?
1. You can easily find your phone IMEI number by running the code *#06#.
2. You can also find it in your phone settings-> about phone->status and IMEI number.
In conclusion, We hope this guide is helpful to find imei number of lost android phone. Tell us your experiences in the comments below.