Almost every social media platform has now introduced its verification process. Which means, verified page or account is of a famous personality, celebrity or brand.
As a regular Facebook user, we all instead create account or page with our name. It is also possible to create multiple accounts on the same name.
So Facebook takes severe steps to make clear which one is official. This verification represents that the page or account is official.
Facebook verifies pages according to the owner’s online and offline presence. If someone is a well known famous personality, then it will be straightforward for him to check the Facebook page.
Facebook confirms pages for celebrities, public figures, brands, media websites based pages. In the manual process, Page admin or authorized representative has to submit a request to verify the Facebook page.
But on the other hand, in an automatic process, the automated system detects page to get verified on Facebook. If you are looking for any information regarding Facebook page verification, then you are in the right place.
Here, we will discuss how to verify Facebook pages with the manual process.
What does Verified Facebook Page Or Account Mean?
Facebook has divided accounts and pages into two categories Personal or Business. Official Representatives can claim their page or profile to get verified on Facebook.
You may observe on many accounts, and pages have a Blue Tick Badge. Those pages or accounts officially verified by Facebook.
Facebook only four types of pages or profiles which are
- Government Officials.
- Popular Brand or Businesses.
These are four categories whose pages and accounts are getting verified on bases of popularity.
If you are a celebrity or have a big brand, then Facebook may select your page to get a check on Facebook. Then there is no need to submit any manual verification request to Facebook.
How To Get Verify Facebook Page Or Account. ?
The Facebook verification process has a few requirements which have to fulfill. As Facebook officially lists them on their help center.
Don’t worry about finding and wasting your time because here we have listed them all. So to get verified Facebook page, you have to make some changes on Page or Account.
- Your page should be an official representative of the Facebook page.
- For automatic detection or manual process, you need to update your first page or profile information. Add official website, email, bio, and other work information. So Facebook will review your provided information. It will get easy for them to know who you are. If they find you eligible for verification, they hope your profile get verify within a few days.
- Link Profile or Page from the official website and also link back website from page or profile.
- Provide accurate information in details about your business in About Section of Page or Profile.
These are a few tips that help you to get the Facebook page verified. Facebook doesn’t guarantee all pages to get tested because it depends on Popularity and accuracy.
So add all information and wait until page or account is processed. According to us, it takes almost 40-50 days after adding info to get verify the Facebook page.
Submit Request For Verification Manually.
Recently Facebook updated request form for a verification badge as fake agents and agencies cheat many users.
So finally, Facebook decided to introduce a request form for users to request verification. To submit a request, manually visit the below-given way.
- Open this form from that account in which is admin of that page.
- Select the page and upload ID proof and verification letter signed by Celebrity or brand.
- You will receive an email from the Facebook team regarding verification. It takes around 24-48 hours.
For more details, check out below given article. It will help you to understand more about verification.
Check Out:- Request Facebook Page Request For Verification.
In, conclusion, I hope you learn about how to verify the Facebook page in this article. It will hopefully help to check the page on Facebook if you have any questions, feel free to share it in the comments below.