GoDaddy is one of the biggest Domain name registrars. GoDaddy holds 1st place for domain selling for many years. It is the oldest, trusted, and highly reliable network. One of the best this about Godaddy is sometimes they offer the highest discount as compare to another registrar.
Godaddy offers each facility within domain advanced panels that means you can easily use the domain self-hosted website, self-hosted WordPress blogs, Bloggers blog, and more other platforms. One of the best things which I like about Godaddy is its most secured platform which protects you from outsides attacks.
But as personally my all domain names are at Bigrock but there are many reasons which pushed me to buy domains from Bigrock. Must Read Why I choose Bigrock For buying domains.
Today I am going to discuss using GoDaddy domain names on Blogger blog in other words today we will about Domain Mapping, Parking, or Customization with blogger.
Almost steps of the domain set are the same for all domains registers just like I already post about BigRock Custom domain setup at Blogger Blogs. Now here are steps to setup domain on Blogger blog.
Part 1:- Domain Verification For Blogger
- Open your Blogger account >> Then blog settings
- In Blog, Address box clicks on Add Custom Domain and Type your domain name the same as shown below.
- Then it will show an error for verification just note down details or otherwise leave that tab open and follow below Part 2 in a new browser tab.
Part 2:- Settings For GoDaddy Domain Name For Blogger
- First of all log in to your Godaddy account then select your domain open the Settings tab
- Then Switch to DNS Zone File just in right side of settings.
- In the DNS Zone file, tab click on the Edit button
Steps For Adding A Records:-
- Click on the Quick Edit button of A record and then add these below four Addresses one by one
- In the Place Host simple @ and in the Place of Point To paste below IPs
- After Adding the above IPS in the same format click on Save Zone File
Steps for adding cName Records
- In cName Records click on the quick edit button.
- Add 1st record where you have to add www in Host and in Point to Add ghs.google.com
- Then Add 2nd Record for blogger verification that we get in Part 1 of this articles and add them same as shown below
- After Adding above cName records open back your blogger account.
- Open settings and again add your custom domain and click on the Save button.
- Suppose if your blogger showing same error message again then close your browser and restart your internet and wait for 2,3 mints and add domain back otherwise try it after 1,2 hours.
- Now Your domain is successfully setup as custom on your blogger blog.
If you have doubt or any question related to this topic don’t forget to ask. I will reply as soon as possible.