“DLL” files are Dynamic Link Libraries is an extension file like .exe files. But cannot execute like as .exe files.” .dll” file may include Windows OS resources. Windows load these files automatically whenever it needs them.
As Windows has different .dll files for different tasks. Most of the time, whenever we install an application on Windows OS. An application that may be a game, software, or any other .exe file. The problem does not begin when we run the setup of that application.
Mostly it will arise even after when setup says that installation has been completed successfully. When we try to open the application we just installed, we see an error that says ********.dll file is missing, try to reinstall the application.
So we have to find and fix the dll file missing error in the windows product by adding missing .dll. The problem is rarely solved after reinstalling the application from the same source, but what to do now if this problem has not been solved yet. We know this situation is very frustrating, and we all are like, what the hell!
How To Fix DLL File Missing Error?
Method 1:- Using Dll File Fixer.
Just search for dll files fixer or directly open the website here. Users can directly search for missing .dll file on the website or download the demo/full version application. The .dll file fixer application has a very user-friendly interface.
Like the website application, it has a search bar where users can search for missing .dll files. Dll file fixer will search for that .dll file from its database and mostly gives the desired file to fix dll file missing error.
Dll file fixer has a community where anyone can upload a .dll file into its database. When we search for a missing dll file, it searches from its database and shows the desired dll file.
How To Fix Dll File Missing Error By Using dll File Fixer.
- Just type in the name of the missing .dll file in the search bar, then click on the search button.
- Then select that dll file and click on the fix button. This application will install that dll file on your system and notify you when the procedure is complete.
- Now try to open that file again, which earlier showed the error of missing the .dll file. It will run without any problem.
Method 2:- Fix dll File Missing Error By Using Dll Suite.
It is another application for fixing missing dll errors.
- Download the Dll suite application from Download Button.
- It will automatically search for .dll file errors.
- You can stop the search and manually enter the name of the missing .dll file in the download dll menu.
- dll suite will search for a typed file, and further will come to the option for fixing the errors.
- Follow the steps as the application has a very user-friendly interface.
Method 3:- Fix DLL File Missing Error By Systweeks Library.
This is another platform to find and fix the dll missing error. In case you can solve dll with the above-given methods, then you can try this. Users searching for this irritating problem open up the link to the website here and search for the missing .dll file from the alphabetically sorted list of all the .dll files. Just click on the name of the missing .dll file.
It will further take you to download a program that will scan for all the registry errors and missing dll files on your system.
These are the best possible ways to fix dll file missing errors in windows, software, games. We hope you like this topic for any query comment below.