Today, there has been a huge increase in the use of mobile phones. Due to this, there are a number of operators and carriers in India that fight head to head in competition. Indian carriers follow aggressive policies to gain more customers. This ends in customers getting free prepaid connections and even free talk-time and data pack. Hence, customers are attracted to get new connections for dual sim mobiles. The only issue with these connections and sim cards is that once a user exhausts the free talk-time or data, he stops using the sim card. There are multiple sim cards lying and people don’t even remember their phone numbers. There is no way of a flex recharge as users forget their numbers and can’t even call someone to see the number.
If you have ever faced such a situation, and need to check own mobile number for some reason, then this article is for you. Here, we have listed simple USSD codes that you can simply dial via Sim of your carrier and check your own number. We have mentioned all major carriers so you can find number of any sim in India.
How To Check Own Mobile Number On All Operators.
Given below are USSD codes to check own number for all operators in India. Dial them from the sim that you want to know the number of and you don’t even need to spend money on paper recharge as well.
1. USSD Code To Check Own Number For Airtel :
2. USSD code to check own number for Aircel :
*1# or *131#
3. USSD code to check own number for BSNL :
4. USSD code to check own number for Idea :
Also Check:- USSD Codes List For All Networks
5. USSD code to check own number for Reliance :
6. USSD code to check own number for Tata Docomo :
7. USSD code to check own number for Vodafone:
8. USSD code to check own number for Videocon :
9. USSD code to check own number for Telenor :
In conclusion, these are the USSD codes for all major networks in India to know your own numbers. Also share your experience on how you lost your number in comments below.