We use computers in our daily lives for various purposes like education, entertainment, online shopping, and various routine tasks. A different version of Windows provides its own interface. Windows rather provide its yellow folder color by default.
We can not customize Windows features like changing folder color etc., like MAC OS. Windows also have more great features to manage data easily. We use the command prompt to do many tasks. For more info, you can read command prompt tricks.
Sometimes We get bored with its old folder color. While sometimes, we need to change the folder color for different purposes like store data in an organized way. Some Mac users use this feature to store their data in an organized way.
They can easily recognize their data by viewing the folder color. Using our awesome trick to change folder color in windows, we can easily experience as mac users do.
In this article, we are going to explain how to change the folder color in Windows. By using a colored folder, we do not need to waste our time searching for data. We can easily assign a color to a particular category of data.
How To Change Folder Color In Windows. ?
Method 1:- By Using Rainbow Folders Software.
1. First of all, Download and install the rainbow folder from the Download Button.
2. Now click on the start menu and launch the application by double-clicking it.
3. It provides a simple and compact interface. It also provides multiple select options to change the color of multiple folders simultaneously.
4. It also provides three folder styles, including modern, typical, and classic. We can easily select one of them.
5. Now select the folder’s color and change its hue and saturation to make multiple shades.
6. We can also use the Random button to choose a random color for our folders.
7. Now press the colorize button to change the color of our folders.
8. We can also get the folders’ default color by selecting folders and pressing the decolorize button.
Method 2:- By Using FolderIco Tool.
FolderIco is one of the best utility tools to change the Windows OS default color. It is a lightweight software that is easy to use. It is compatible with all versions of Windows, including XP.
After installation, it becomes hide and only provides a right-click option to change the folder color. If you only want to change the folder color, then its free version is sufficient for you.
Steps To Change Folder Color In Windows.
- First of all, download and install the FolderIco tool from Download Button.
- After installation, this tool provides a right click option to change the folder color.
- Right-click on the folder whose color you want to change.
- Now you see a change icon option, then move the mouse over this option you will see multiple color folder icons.
5. You can easily select them, and after that, our folder color is changed.
YouTube Video Tutorial
These are the best possible methods to change folder color in windows easily by using the software. If you have any best idea to change the windows folder color, let us know.