Android is the most popular smartphone operating system, which is very flexible, easy to use, and users can easily customize it according to their choice. Google play store provides a rich platform for downloading Android apps.
Android apps are available in many different categories according to user demand. Android phone tracker is one of the popular features of Android smartphones. Google play store provides many tracking apps.
But these apps provide the only nearby location of our Android device, not the exact location. Sometimes we lost our phone by mistake. With Android tracking apps, we can easily track them, and when we are so close to our phones, we need to ring android phones lost in silent mode.
Sometimes we also forgot our phone at some location at home and unable to find it. We can only find it by its ringtone. If we do not have another phone, you can easily imagine the situation. If you face such a situation and want to ring your phone, this post is really for you.
How To Ring Android Phone Lost In Silent Mode
Method 1:- Using Android Device Manager.
Android device Manager is an inbuilt Android tracking app used to find the phone and track its location. With this app’s help, we can easily ring on our lost phone, find its location, and easily erase our phone data.
We need to enable Android device Manager on our phone. Follow these steps to enable Android Device Manager on your device.
1. Open the settings of your Android device.
2. Tap on the privacy option and look for the device administration.
3. Now you see the Device Administrators option.
4. Click on this option, tap on the Android device manager, and click on the activate option.
Steps To Ring On Android Phone Lost In Silent Mode.
1. By following the above steps, the Android device manager is activated on our phone.
2. Now, you must have to login your Android device with a Google account to use the Android device manager.
3. After login into your Google account, you need to open the Android Device Manager Official Website.
4. After visiting the website, log in with your Google account.
5. Now, you will see the Android device manager dashboard with the ring, lock, and erase option.
6. Android device manager will automatically locate your device and give your device’s location on Google map after clicking on the locate an option.
7. Now click on the ring option to ring your Android device.
Method 2:- File Android Phone By Using CM Security.
CM Security is also a popular Android tracking app with a rating of 4.7 on the Google play store. It is a combo pack of antivirus, Android tracker, app locker, etc. It is a lightweight app with easy to use interface.
Steps To Ring Android Phone Using CM Security.
1. First of all, download and install the CM security Android app on your phone from Download Button.
2. Tap on the menu on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Tap on the find phone option; we can easily activate this feature with an email or Facebook account.
4. After activating the find phone feature, we can easily locate, ring, and lock our phone on its Web Interface.
5. Login with your Email or google account that is linked with your CM security account.
6. After logging it will automatically locate your phone.
7. We easily ring our phone by clicking on the yell option.
In conclusion, the above two methods to ring an android phone lost in silent mode will help you find it once it is misplaced. Share it if you find it useful.