As you all already know that Instagram is a very cool and popular social networking platform. The user can use Instagram either from their website or their smartphone app. Generally, most users use Instagram from the app as it has a very nice and clean interface. In Instagram, a user needs to follow other users in order to see the content they post. On the other hand, the user on opposite side also needs to follow the user to see the content they post. But some people do not follow back which becomes frustrating as your Following count is greater than Followers count. Instagram itself does not let a user to check unfollowers on instagram. We can check see who we are following but followed user is following them or not is not possible. As this was becoming a serious issue, programmers and hackers all over the world got to work and designed various methods to check if someone unfollows you on Instagram.
How To Check Unfollowers On Instagram. ?
Method 1:- Use Website To Check Who Unfollowed You On Instagram.
There are many websites available that let you check who Unfollowed you on Instagram. You just need to open up those websites. Log in using your Username and password. Give website the permission to check your Instagram account and you are done. Web sites that let you check who Unfollowed you on Instagram are listed below. And they all are free to use.
There were and still are few websites which can be used to manage your Instagram Account. However, recently due to changes in Instagram API some websites have disabled their service. Unfollowgram and Insta.friendorfollow.com to name a couple of them.
The service which I am going to tell you is still active and works accurately. I have tested it and did the job perfectly. Have a look at the website used and the procedure to use it.
- Visit Crowdfire website to check who Unfollowed you on Instagram.
- Click on Login With Instagram.
- Now you will need to enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Give access to CrowdFire by clicking on Authorize.
- After logging in you can select Non-Followers to see a list of people whom you are following but they are not following you back.
- Fans tab will show a list of people who are following you but you are not following them back.
- The Recent Unfollowers tab will show a list of people who unfollowed you recently.
Method 2:- Use App To Check Who Unfollowed You On Instagram
As most of the users prefer using Mobile devices rather than a computer for social media, hence I assume that this method will be vastly used. Following are the steps to check who unfollowed you on Instagram using apps.
- The user needs to download and install App CrowdFire on your smartphone.
- Download Crowdfire app for android by clicking on download button below.
- Download Crowdfire app for iOS by clicking on download button below.
- Open the app and select Connect with Instagram.
- Enter your Username, Password and Click Login.
- Authorize the app if prompted.
- Tap on three horizontal lines at top left corner.
- Now tap on the desired tab to see the desired list.
That’s it. Now you guys can easily track your followers.
In conclusion, we hope you find this guide on how to check Unfollowers on Instagram is helpful to you. If you have any suggestions or queries, feel free to leave a comment below. If you feel like discussing any other tech stuff or have a request for a tutorial, contact us without any hesitation.