First of all if your domain name already parked or used on any website or blogger removed it and add new domain on your site
- Now log in into your bigrock domain account
- Click on your domain name from list and find DNS settings section.
- Click on DNS settings and then option cName records. If you have added any manual cName or blogger cName like ghs.google.com, Simple delete it. Remember instead of sub domains and emails cName, delete rest of others hosted cName.
- Now Open A Records Section and if you find any A Records delete them and add these three A Records
1st A Records:- IPv4 Address:- 22.214.171.124
2st A Records:- Name:- www IPv4 Address:- 126.96.36.199
3st A Records:- Name:- * IPv4 Address:- 188.8.131.52
- After adding cName and A Records values correctly then open domain settings again and open Domain Forwarding.
- Then Simple Add URL of new domain name which you want after redirection.
- If your old domain is previously parked on any site or blog and your pages are receiving traffic then must On Path forwarding which will redirect all path URL to destination path pages.
- If you have any sub domains and you want to sub domain forwarding on new domain name then must On Sub domain forwarding.
- After these settings Your domain name start forwarding within few hours. Make sure that new domain is correctly parked on your blog or site.
If redirection is start working then don’t forget to submit change request in Google webmaster to make Google clear about redirection and index and drive traffic to new destination domain.
After submitting change address request also submit sitemap of new domain name. If you want to know how to submit sitemap then must read Submit sitemap in Google webmaster.
Bigrock offer temporary based 301 redirection default system.These methods helps you to setup custom redirection. If you face any difficulty then must leave your precious comment.