Almost every social media platform has now introduced their verification process. Which means, verified page or account is of a famous personality, celebrity or brand. As a normal Facebook user we all rather create account or page with our name. It is also possible to create multiple account on same name. So Facebook take serious step to make clear which one is official. This verification represents that the page or account is official. Facebook verifies pages according to the owner’s online and offline presence. If someone is a well known famous personally then it will be very easy for him to verify Facebook page. Facebook verifies pages for celebrities, public figures, brands, media websites based pages. In manual process Page admin or authorized representative has to submit request to verify Facebook page. But on the other hand in automatic process automatic system detect page to get verified on Facebook. If you are looking for any information regarding Facebook page verification then you are at right place. Here, we will discuss about how to verify Facebook pages with manual process.
What does Verified Facebook Page Or Account Means. ?
Facebook has divided account and pages into two categories Personal or Business. Official Representative can claim their page or profile to get verified on Facebook. You may observe on many account and pages have Blue Tick Badge. Those pages or account officially verified by Facebook.
Facebook only four type of pages or profiles which are
- Government Officials.
- Popular Brand or Businesses.
These are four categories whose pages and accounts are getting verified on bases of popularity. If you are celebrity or have big brand, then Facebook may select your page to get verify on Facebook. Then their is no need to submit any manual verification request to Facebook.
How To Get Verify Facebook Page Or Account. ?
Facebook verification process has a few requirements which have to fulfill. As Facebook officially lists them on their help center. Don’t worry to find and waste your time because here we have listed them all. So to get verified Facebook page you have to do some changes on Page or Account.
- Your page should be official representative of Facebook page.
- For automatic detection or manual process your need update your basic page or profile information. Add accurate website, email, bio and other work information. So Facebook will review your provided information. It will get easy for them to know who you are. If they find you eligible for verification, they hopefully your profile get verify within few days.
- Link Profile or Page from official website and also link back website from page or profile.
- Provide accurate information in details about your business in About Section of Page or Profile.
These are few tips which help you to get Facebook page verified. Facebook doesn’t guarantee about all pages to get verified because it totally depends on Popularity and accuracy. So add all information and wait until page or account is processed. According to us it takes almost 40-50 days after adding info to get verify Facebook page.
Submit Request For Verification Manually.
Recently Facebook updated request form for verification badge. As many users are cheated by fake agents and agencies. So finally Facebook decided to introduce a request form for users to request for verification. To submit request manually visit below given form.
- Open this form from that account in which are admin of that page.
- Simply select the page and upload ID proof and verification letter signed by Celebrity or brand.
- Your will receive an email from Facebook team regarding verification. It takes around 24-48 hour.
For more details checkout below given article. It will help you to understand more about verification.
Check Out:- Request Facebook Page Request For Verification.
In, conclusion, hope you learn about how to verify Facebook page in this article. It will hopefully help to verify page on Facebook. Yet, if you have any question feel free to share it in the comments below.